24 June 2021 (Eventbrite link)
This interactive CI Studio provided an overview of the ideas behind no-code to help you get started on your journey to building that innovative MVP (Minimum Viable Product) or creative project.
Max Haining is a social entrepreneur and community builder who helps non-techies and creators build websites, apps and software without code. He runs the 100DaysOfNoCode community which helps beginners leverage the power of no-code by facilitating connections between like-minded learners and delivering courses and workshops.
Oliver Littlejohn is Head of Partnerships at CodeBase. Since CodeBase’s inception, Oli has worked on bringing together the tech community. In his current role he works on a range of programmes (including Creative Bridge) to help upskill startups.
Frances Odera Matthews is founder of The Notion Bar, where she’s a certified Notion Consultant, coach and template builder, helping people and small businesses level-up through her services and products. Frances has become a thought leader in the Notion community, giving talks and building a large following based on her unique style, committed to aesthetics, usability and infusion of pop-culture into Notion projects.
Links and Resources covered in the Studio event
Tools and communities:
- 100DaysOfNoCode “100DaysOfNoCode is an online community connecting you with the people, content and habit fueled system to build great things. Build your dream products. Make lifelong friends + collaborators. Diversify your income.”
- Notion “All-in-one workspace. One tool for your whole team. Write, plan, and get organized.”
- Bubble “The best way to build web apps without code Bubble is the most powerful no-code platform, empowering entrepreneurs to build production-ready web apps” The How-to-build section
- Airtable “The power of a database with the familiarity of a spreadsheet.”
- Softr “Build full-stack apps from Airtable, in one single place.”
- Intuiface “Digitally Transform the Physical Space. Intuiface is a no-code platform dedicated to the effortless creation, deployment, and analysis of interactive digital experiences.”
- Symbolab is an advanced math education tool. It allows users to learn, practice and discover math topics using mathematical symbols and scientific notations as well as text.
- Miro “Miro is the online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from brainstorming with digital sticky notes to planning and managing agile workflows.”
- Figma “Figma collaborative interface design tool, brings your teams together to design better products from start to finish.”
Projects built with NoCode tools: